Hackensack Cotton Throw
- Made from 100% USA cotton
- True selvedge
- Natural fringe
- Machine washable
All Brahms Mount textiles are prewashed and preshrunk
All Brahms Mount products are made in the USA
- 48” x 70”, plus fringe
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahms Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of our company from day one. Every part of our process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. We use colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve our vibrant hues. We follow the safest possible methods to give our whites their characteristic brightness. Our natural fibers are just that – pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While our products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly. Special attention is needed when drying.
Color will not bleed or fade in the wash
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement.
- Avoid harsh detergents.
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners.
- Always pre-dilute your detergent.
- Careful drying is important.
- Tumble dry on a delicate setting, low to no heat.
- Remove promptly.
- Do not overdry.