Posted on April 16 2014
Filled - No current openings
Jr. Account Executive - Customer Service RepresentativeBrahms Mount – a 31 year old textile design and manufacturer of premium cotton, linen and wool blankets, throws and towels, woven on antique shuttle looms by local artisans in Monmouth Maine seeks an individual to join our Sales team at our Freeport, Maine location. We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individual to help us as we acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and develop new products. Primary Objective: Receive incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers; provide requested information in a timely and efficient manner. Record customer orders. Communicate between internal and external customers; And contribute to general admin duties of office. Acquire knowledge of company products to assist customers with recommendations. As knowledge accrues with company sales process, customer interface, and product line familiarity, this person will be expected to pursue sales customers via phone and develop, build, and grow a customer list. Job Description: The Jr. Account Executive - Customer Service Rep will perform a variety of tasks: answering incoming calls, order entry, customer inquiries, along with managing a personal account list. Specific responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and handle direct contact by customers requesting information regarding topics such as pricing, availability, delivery, backorders, returns, credits, and order placements.
- Assist President with creation, organization, and maintenance of reports and various sales and marketing related tasks as necessary.
- Telephone sales and/or direct sales
- Customer Service Management and/or trainee
- Office Management
- Proficiency with Excel, Quickbooks, and Google Apps
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Upbeat, optimistic attitude
- Leadership capabilities
- Great work ethic
- College degree preferred