Posted on February 12 2014
With the day of love quickly approaching, we thought it a perfect time to speak to our favorite Valentine's inspired blankets. What's more is that blankets and throws are really perfect for this time of year. Snuggling up with your significant other on the couch or on a romantic date under the stars is an amazing way to spend this Cupid-inspired holiday.
Pink and Purple Blankets
Pink, while it can be a more feminine color, can also bring a lot of color to your home - and a bit of Spring. Also, as one of the colors of love, it's a sweet sentiment to Valentine's Day and your loved one!
- Cotton Herringbone Throw (White/Violet)
- Wool Ombre Throw and/or Scarf (Watermelon)
- Wool Wrap Saturn Stripe (Watermelon)
Red, the color of love, can be seen in a beautiful array of patterns and shades in the following blankets and throws. You can enjoy the comfort and warmth of these cotton throws, while celebrating the season of love!
- Cotton Herringbone Throw (White/Coral)
- Cotton Herringbone Throw (Blaze)
- Cotton Throw Border Twill (Natural/Coral)
- Cotton Ticking Stripe Blanket (Madder Red)
- Cotton Stonington Blanket (White/Carmen)
Want to learn more about our blankets and throws? Check them out today! By Brahms Mount