Posted on December 13 2016
The New Year is upon us, and you can be as creative as you’d like when choosing a gift for the hostess or host of a New Years party.
10 versatile ideas for the use of a 100% Linen Towel from Brahms Mount:
- 100% Linen Kitchen Towels, not just for drying dishes!
- Our kitchen towels have a beautiful presence when lining the basket of fresh bread, whole or sliced!
- Bakers, cover loaves with a damp linen towel as they rise!
- Used as a head towel, linen can dry your hair in no time because of the incredible moisture absorption.
- Kitchen Towels on a camping trip? Yes that’s right. One kitchen size towel can suit all of you needs when away from the kitchen. It’s even big enough for a towel dry after a swim!
- A kitchen towel under a hot plate is not only beautiful but a good insulator for keeping the heat off the surface.
- Wrap a hot dish in a Linen Towel? Yes indeed! Sharing food is a tradition and when bringing a warm dish to a party there’s no better wrapping and insulator than linen.
- Need to keep a beverage cool? Place a linen kitchen towel around the bottle for a surprise wrapping, dampen a bit for cooling action as the moisture evaporates.
- Use something a little more special under a plate of appetizers. Use Linen!
- Dads, artists, mad scientists… a linen towel is a gift in the shop and at the studio sink.
- Linen fabric is a fantastic base for needle work such as embroidery and cross stitch… a gift a like no other for a fiber artist!